Sensory Light Pebble - SINGLE PEBBLE ONLY- Calming Lighting for Sensory Processing Disorders
Temporarily out of stock
LED Sensory Light Pebble
Please note - cost is for one (1) Pebble
Battery-powered, colour changing plastic pebbles perfect for adding atmosphere to a sensory space and encouraging sensory play - or creating a calming nook in the classroom for reading or individual work.
Sensory play encourages children to learn, develop and grow whilst having fun. Children are encouraged to explore, investigate and develop their ideas.
The use of open ended resources promote exploration and investigation in sensory play. Creativity and imagination is developed through new ways of thinking.
Recommended age 3+ years.
Highly recommended to use with our sensory pop up tent to retreat from the chaos!
- Select from 12 different pre-set LED colours or create your own colour by adjust the red, green, white and blue balance using the remote. (See photos)
- Features 4 different modes: Flash, strobe, fade and smooth.
- Brightness of the LEDs can be controlled as well.
- These colour changing lights feature LEDs. LED lights are an environmentally friendly option as they are long lasting.
- Pebbles are controlled via an included remote control.
- Battery itself is rechargeable!
- Pebble battery lasts 8-12 hours on a full charge.
- Remotes take 2 x AAA batteries.
Waterproof rating of IP65 and IP68. The IP68 rating means it can survive being temporarily submerged. IP65 denotes that it's also good at handling spray. Technically, it's tested using water being projected by a 6.3mm nozzle. In real world use though, it just means it can survive the rain, or the shower. Just don't go spraying it with a pressure washer.
- Each pebble measures 37cm diameter x 22cm high.
- We recommend to clean lightly with a moist cloth and dry immediately, being careful not to get any water into the battery
- We do not recommend to leave these lights in direct sunlight or for use in extreme heat.
- They are not recommended for prolonged outdoor use or for use with sharp objects.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.