Kids Calming Pack 4 School
Are you looking for specific emotional regulating Tools for kids with autism? Ones that suit them and promote self-direction in the school environment?
Look no further as we have these great sensory packs for children with Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, or Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) . Many people go searching for products for autistic children and are not sure where to start.
We have taken the difficulty out of your purchase with these packs which include many forms of sensory stimuli and a great fidget set which is sure to offer the right support when most needed.
This pack has been brought together to offer the child a physical stimulus that they will respond positively to. Each item has been carefully chosen to offer that calming effect when hyper-reactivity is predominant.
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes - our body is connected to our mind as we know.
School can be both fun and challenging and these Kids Autism Sensory Packs 4 School have been specifically chosen to offer the following support:
- Use when concentration is needed during circle time, solo reading, tests, homework or other quiet classroom activities.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Appropriate for all ages of children who seek sensory input for calming
- Use many items in the classroom, at home, in the car or anywhere instant calming sensory stimulation is needed
- To help improve posture and core stability or can also be placed on the floor where it may be used as a balance training aid whilst standing
- Ideal for individuals who crave sensory input and particularly proprioceptive and vestibular input
- Students who just can't sit still at their desks, or who tell you that they can never concentrate on their homework?
Each Pack includes:*
*Each Fidget Pack includes a variety of tools that are subject to change as we find different products to add.
The WHY of Sensory products?
Sensory products help people with a sensory processing disorder and autism engage their touch, smell, sight, taste, hearing, movement, and balance. They enhance the brain’s development while helping the person relax, remain calm and overcome fears in a warm and natural environment at home or school. To be able to choose the best sensory integration and autism sensory products, you need to understand how these products work and the benefits they provide for children with sensory processing disorders.
Children with hyperactivity may have trouble concentrating in school. They may also display impulsive behaviors, such as:
- talking out of turn
- blurting things out
- hitting other students
- trouble staying in their seat
Adults with hyperactivity may experience:
- short attention span
- difficulty concentrating at work
- difficulty remembering names, numbers, or bits of information
Did you Know?
In many cases, adults who experience hyperactivity showed signs of it as children.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.