Airtec 7.5 Mattress
An advanced pressure care system with whisper-quiet automatic pumps. The Airtec 7.5 Mattress features 5" alternating air cells with a 2.5" foam underlay. Great for users with medium risk/stage III pressure sores.
- A & B cells alternating mode with static pillow section
- Alternating mode - continuous and sequential inflation and deflation of air cells
- Mimics natural sleep movement patterns to avoid long term pressurisation of tissue
- Adjustable cycle time - 10/15/20/25min
- Adjustable support weight - 10 comfort levels
- Max inflation mode - smart max pressure function
- Low pressure alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Intelligent control pump
- Advanced 2-way stretch water resistant cover
- Antimicrobial and crib5 flame resistant cover
- Dimensions L180 x W880 x H190mm Single
- Weight capacity: 160kg
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.