Floorline 7.5 Bed
The Floorline 7.5 Bed is popular for its extremely low height of just 75mm from the floor providing excellent safety and comfort for the user and peace of mind for carers and family. Ideal for users who are at risk of injury from bed falls.
- Height adjustment from 75-660mm
- 5 way electronic adjustments; backrest, knee break, trendelenburg and reverse trendelenberg
- Auto contour function supports user position when adjusting
- Auto stop function at 250mm height when lowering
- Self-levelling function can be used when CPR required
- Low bed ends for patient visibility
- 4 section frame, easy to assemble and transport
- User-friendly remote control
- Dimensions L2255 x W1070mm Single
- Mattress platform L2000 x W920mm
- Self help pole (optional)
- Weight capacity: 200kg
This is a large, bulky item which requires set-up prior to use. When you purchase this item online, our friendly team will contact you to confirm your needs and quote on the cost of delivering the item to your location, as well as set-up. As such, a shipping charge will not be applied at the checkout and must be paid prior to delivery.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.