Kids Sensory Backpacks 4 School
With over $250 worth of value for just $230 could be a sound investment towards a calmer and more enriched holiday.
School can present challenges for many children with cases such as ADHD. Because ADHD symptoms include difficulty with attention regulation, hyperactivity, and impulsivity, which can affect planning, organizing, and managing behavior, many children with ADHD struggle with change. To assist we have come up with these great Sensory Backpacks 4 Schools.
Kids Sensory Backpacks 4 School
With 25 years' experience as a school teacher we have put a deal of thought into how we might be able to support our kids in the school and home school setting with these great packs.
The feature of the pack is indeed the backpack itself. The Autism Friendly Adapt Backpack with tactile, proprioceptive, auditory and visual input provides tactile, visual, auditory, proprioceptive, and auditory input all in the one product! Your child may not need all this input right now, but we made sure they are covered when they do! This is a purpose build design, where Adapt have thought of everything from the funky sequin strip, to the memory squeeze foam, to the chewy toys and padded hip belts. It is also offers iPad Safety and much more.
We have taken this great backpack and filled it with items that we think compliment all the features of the Adapt Backpack for school time.
Here's what is included:
- Hearing Protectors - for that time on your trip when calming is needed and external noises get too much;
- Weighted Wipe Clean Lap Pad - provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate to help students focus, settle down and get ready to learn;
- Sensory Liquid Timer Set - the slow streams of liquid cascading from top to bottom can assist to calm an over stimulated child;
- Desktop Fidget - kids simply place this on any flat surface and run their palm or foot over it for instant sensory stimulation;
- Busy Fingers Tactile Ruler - both practical and socially acceptable in a school setting children will benefit from the sensory input the ruler provides;
- Resistance Movement Band - helps kids who have restless or bouncing legs, or constantly need to move or stand up. Now your students can have a quiet, non-distracting way to sit and wiggle;
- Fidget Kits - our fidget pack includes a variety of calming items that are subject to change as we find different products to add. Your kit will include a minimum of 4 great items to compliment the other elements of the pack.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.