Walker Walking Frame - 1 Button
This walker, walking frame has a lightweight aluminium frame with soft TPR handgrips to ensure it is durable, hygienic, easy to fold, transport and store. This walker walking frame comes in a refreshing Blue/Chrome Handle and is sure to allow you to ... Live your best life! (It is also available in Chrome).
This is a standard one button walker with four nonskid, rubber-tipped legs to provide stability. This walker is a walking aid that has four points of contact with the ground and has three sides with the side closest to the patient being open. It provides a wider base of support than a walking stick and so is used more to stabilise patients with poor balance and mobility.
Friendly tips on choosing the right sized walkers:
- You should allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor. This length should be your walkers handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least 2.54 cm (approx. one inch) higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
Who should use a Walker? Do I Need a Walker or Rolling Walker?
Walkers are needed for a myriad of reasons. E.g.
- If you experience shortness of breath, arthritic pain, or can't walk and carry objects at the same time.
- If you are afraid of falling, being alone and becoming socially isolated, you may need a walker.
- When you are in need of partial support for your body weight.
- When you require more balanced stability than a cane provides.
- When and if you have sufficient upper body strength and mobility to lift the walker, then set it down and step forward.
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- Soft TPR handgrips - more durable and hygienic
- Easy to fold, transport and store
- Color: Refreshing Blue/Chrome
- Handle Height: 75.5cm to 93.5cm
- Width Between Handgrips: 43.5cm
- Width at Base: 63cm
- Depth at Base: 51cm
- Folded Width: 10cm
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- Weight Capacity: 112kg
- Replacement Walker Tip: RTIP105
- Also available in Chrome
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.