Walker Walking Frame - 1 Button - NEW MODEL!
This walker, walking frame has a lightweight aluminium frame with soft TPR handgrips to ensure it is durable, hygienic, easy to fold, transport and store. This walker walking frame comes in a refreshing Blue/Chrome Handle and is sure to allow you to ... Live your best life! (It is also available in Chrome).
This is a standard one button walker with four nonskid, rubber-tipped legs to provide stability. This walker is a walking aid that has four points of contact with the ground and has three sides with the side closest to the patient being open. It provides a wider base of support than a walking stick and so is used more to stabilise patients with poor balance and mobility.
Friendly tips on choosing the right sized walkers:
- You should allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor. This length should be your walkers handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least 2.54 cm (approx. one inch) higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
Who should use a Walker? Do I Need a Walker or Rolling Walker?
Walkers are needed for a myriad of reasons. E.g.
- If you experience shortness of breath, arthritic pain, or can't walk and carry objects at the same time.
- If you are afraid of falling, being alone and becoming socially isolated, you may need a walker.
- When you are in need of partial support for your body weight.
- When you require more balanced stability than a cane provides.
- When and if you have sufficient upper body strength and mobility to lift the walker, then set it down and step forward.
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- Soft TPR handgrips - more durable and hygienic
- Easy to fold, transport and store
- Color: Refreshing Blue/Chrome
- Handle Height: 75.5cm to 93.5cm
- Width Between Handgrips: 43.5cm
- Width at Base: 63cm
- Depth at Base: 51cm
- Folded Width: 10cm
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- Weight Capacity: 112kg
- Replacement Walker Tip: RTIP105
- Also available in Chrome
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.