Walking Walker Frame - Chrome
This is a 1 button walking frame that offers flexibility and functionality for an affordable price. The walker comes with large rubber tips on the legs to provide superior traction and control. It is easy to collapse the lightweight frame to store or transport. This is an affordable, lightweight walker that provides stability for those with balance issues. The narrow, U-shaped frame makes it convenient to use indoors; each side operates independently to allow for easy navigation through doors and hallways to assist you to ... Live your best life!
Friendly tips on choosing the right sized walkers:
- You should allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor. This length should be your walkers handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least 2.54 cm (approx. one inch) higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
Who should use a Walker? Do I Need a Walker or Rolling Walker?
Walkers are needed for a myriad of reasons. E.g.
- If you experience shortness of breath, arthritic pain, or can't walk and carry objects at the same time.
- If you are afraid of falling, being alone and becoming socially isolated, you may need a walker.
- When you are in need of partial support for your body weight.
- When you require more balanced stability than a cane provides.
- When and if you have sufficient upper body strength and mobility to lift the walker, then set it down and step forward.
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- Soft TPR handgrips - more durable and hygienic
- Easy to fold, transport and store
- Color: Chrome
- Handle Height: 75.5cm to 93.5cm
- Width Between Handgrips: 43.5cm
- Width at Base: 63cm
- Depth at Base: 51m
- Folded Width: 10cm
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- Weight Capacity: 112kg
- Replacement Walker Tip: RTIP105
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.