Walking Walker - Frame Aluminum 2 button
The 2 Button Walking Walker - Frame Aluminum is an affordable, lightweight two-wheeled walker that provides stability for those with balance issues. The narrow, U-shaped frame makes it convenient to use indoors; each side operates independently to allow for easy navigation through doors and hallways. With a push-button mechanism for easy folding, and weighing only 2.5 kg, this model is also ideal for travel and allows you to ... Live your best life!
Friendly tips on choosing the right sized walkers:
- You should allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor. This length should be your walkers handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least 2.54 cm (approx. one inch) higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
Who should use a Walker? Do I Need a Walker or Rolling Walker?
Walkers are needed for a myriad of reasons. E.g.
- If you experience shortness of breath, arthritic pain, or can't walk and carry objects at the same time.
- If you are afraid of falling, being alone and becoming socially isolated, you may need a walker.
- When you are in need of partial support for your body weight.
- When you require more balanced stability than a cane provides.
- When and if you have sufficient upper body strength and mobility to lift the walker, then set it down and step forward.
- Aluminum Reciprocating Folding Walker
- Enables User to 'step' forward with each footstep, rather than having to pick up the walker and place forward.
- The side legs pivot back and forth in a natural walking motion
- TPR handgrips
- Easy to fold, transport and store
- Colour: PURPLE
- Handle Height Adjust: 75.5cm- 93cm
- Width between handgrips: 44.5cm
- Width at Base: 56cm
- Depth at Base: 51cm
- Folder Width: 10cm
- Weight Capacity: 112kg
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
- Replacement Tips 28.4mm
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.