18A Lite Transporter (45 cm seat)
Look no further this is an outstanding wheelchair in the lightweight category of mobility aids, perfect for travelling and transporting. If you are looking for disability equipment or disability aids in the supported transporting category look no further. This transport wheelchair will assist all users to ... Live your best life!
This chair is more suitable for shared and supported pushing hence the emphasis on this version being a transporting wheelchair. This chair is both comfortable and easy to use for the carer, making it the ideal lightweight folding chair.
This lightweight wheelchair has a folding feature to allow for easy folding to fit into the car. PU Tyres assist with comfortable travelling over different surfaces.
- Red liquid painted Aluminium frame
- TPR handgrips with united hand brakes
- Foldable backrest
- Flip up PU armrest
- Black Nylon seat/backrest
- Detachable footrest with plastic footplate
- 8" PVC castor
- Quick release rear 12" PU mag wheel & rear locks
- Seat belt
- Seat Width: 45cm
- Seat Height: 48cm
- Seat Depth: 40cm
- Backrest Height: 45cm
- Overall Width: 60cm
- Folded Width: 28cm
- Overall Length: 110cm
- Overall Height: 90cm
- Front Wheel Size: 8" x 1" PVC Castor
- Rear Wheel Size: 12" x 1.4/5" PU tyre (No need to pump air)
- Weight Capacity: 130kg
- Net Weight: 12.50kg
Before choosing a wheelchair, please note the following:
1) your weight must fit within the weight capacity of the wheelchair
2) that the wheelchair is suitable for your needs and abilities
3) If you are uncertain of what is suitable for you, always seek the advice of a suitably trained therapist or carer
4) Before adding any accessory such as cushion, note the following:
Installing a cushion on a wheelchair may affect the centre of gravity of the wheelchair and may cause the wheelchair to tip, potentially resulting in serious injury. ALWAYS assess if cushion is suitable to be used on the wheelchair. We recommend anti-tippers are added to the wheelchair to help increase stability.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.