Absorbent Sensory Chews
Set of 6 super absorbent terry cloth chews.
Do your kids like to chew but prefer the texture of fabric or towel over smooth silicon or rubber? In that case, these new fabric chews might be just the thing they need to stop them ruining their clothes!
- Designed to redirect children from chewing and biting their clothing or other items.
- Unlike other chews, these soak up drool, keeping shirts dry even after extended periods of chewing.
- Ideal for oral-focused kids who prefer terrycloth to silicone chewies.
- Redirects from biting and self-injury, helping to address problems at school and travel issues.
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- For moderate chewers.
100% polyester. Machine wash. Air dry.
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
Note: Use with adult supervision. This item is non-returnable.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.