Electric Mobility Scooter 4 Wheel - MINIAUTO
OUR BIGGEST SCOOTER YET! Introducing the 55Ah 950W Electric 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter with Loading of 180Kg GE-ILS
This amazing super stylish Mobility Scooter has a lot to offer!
Swivel seat option
✅ Weight Capacity 180 Kg
✅ Electric Mobility Scooter with a wider seat
✅ Suitable for uneven Terrain with 180 kg weight capacity
✅Approved by Aged cares and NDIS
✅Favourite by Seniors
- No special training is required. Start and you are ready to go!
- Hand & foot brake ensure your safety
- Strong enhanced steel frame with high elastic cushion
- Motorcycle level suspension system brings you better driving comfort.
- Scooter measures at L1250mm x W680mm x H1200mm
- 2 x Mirrors adjustable
- Left and right turn indicator
- Horn with 2 x Keys
- Speed dial
- Battery indicator
- Headlight and rear lights
- Seat belt
- Front Basket weight capacity 5Kg (11lbs)
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Handlebar positioning adjustment
- Seat adjustment
- Backrest adjustment
- Adjustable headrest
- Seat height adjustment
- Seat Rotation: 360 degrees
- Scooter Dimensions (Height x Width x Length): 120 x 68 x 125 Cm
- Scooter clearance from the floor to the scooter centre: 120 mm
- Motor: 24V 950W
- Charger: 5 Ah
- Battery: 24V 55Ah lead acid
- Climbing Ability: 15degree
- Driving Range: 35-40km
- Speed: 0-12km/ph
- Colour: Metallic Blue, Silver
- Alloy Rims
- Incline: 15 Degree
- Tyre and tube x 4
- Unit weight 150kg
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Front Basket weight capacity: 5Kg
- Colour: Silver, Metalic Blue
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is the most powerful mobility scooter?
The Most Powerful Mobility Scooter is the ..ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER!
This Electric Mobility Scooter 24V 950W Motor. Whilst on average, a regular electric mobility scooter can go up to 10km/h and have a driving limit of around 25kms this Electric Mobility Scooter can go up to 12km/h and its driving limit is between 35-40 kms making it a very powerful mobility scooter.
2- How much weight can a mobility scooter hold?
On Average, depending on the scooter, a regular electric mobility scooter can generally vary between 135 to 225kgs. Although This Electric Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of up to 180kgs, it is known for its Powerful Motor and Durability.
3- What is a bariatric scooter?
Heavy-duty scooters, sometimes known as bariatric scooters, are full-size, large scooters that can accommodate a higher weight capacity and offer great stability, high suspension and mobility for outdoor use. They often have a weight capacity of at least 180kgs.
4- Can you speed up a mobility scooter?
If you can find a compatible battery that has a higher power output and capacity you can easily get better speeds out of your mobility scooter. Even if you are not comfortable upgrading to a larger battery, simply replacing an old battery can also help get those speeds up.
5- How do I choose an electric scooter?
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long-distance travel? For long-distance travel choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, gravel or grass? Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooters can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.