Heavy Duty Lite Steel Wheelchair - 50c, 180kg wt cap
This heavy duty lite steel wheelchair is ideal for people who are looking for a quality steel wheelchair that is sturdy but without the extra weight of other wheelchairs.
The liquid painted silver steel frame means the heavy duty lite steel wheelchair is easy to keep clean.
The plastic handgrips have united hand brakes to allow complete peace of mind that the user can control their progress using a heavy duty lite steel wheelchair.
- Seat width 50cm
- Seat depth 41cm
- Seat height 53cm
- PU armrest height (from seat) 19.5cm
- Backrest Height (from seat) 41cm
- Overall width 68cm
- Overall Length 105.5cm
- Overall Height 95.5cm
- Rear wheel Size 24" x 1" PU tyre (No need to pump air)
- Front Wheel Size 8" x 1.3/4" PU Castor
- Max Weight Capacity 180kg
- Net Weight 19.90kg
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.