Kids Sensory Backpacks 4 Travel - with the Backpack by Adapt
With over $240 worth of value for just $220 could be a sound investment towards a calmer and more enriched holiday.
Experienced traveling families already know this, but in most cases the hardest time to travel with a child is when they become squirmy and bored. For many it is a waiting game... are we there yet? Most kids hit the age of reason bargaining/ cartooning/ snacking at about 18 months, but for many kids and those that live with ADHD it can be much later than this and for some it is a matter of - if ever. This can make traveling quite a challenge.
Kids Sensory Backpacks 4 Travel
That's why we have come up with this Kids Sensory Backpacks 4 Travel. The feature of the pack is indeed the pack itself. The Autism Friendly Adapt Backpack with tactile, proprioceptive, auditory and visual input provides tactile, visual, auditory, proprioceptive, and auditory input all in the one product! Your child may not need all this input right now, but we made sure they are covered when they do! This is a purpose build design, where Adapt have thought of everything from the funky sequin strip, to the memory squeeze foam, to the chewy toys and padded hip belts. It is also offers iPad Safety and much more.
We have taken this great backpack and filled it with items that we think compliment all the features of the Adapt Backpack.
Here's what is included:
- Hearing Protectors - for that time on your trip when calming is needed and external noises get too much;
- Tactile Sensory Brush - featuring long, super soft, feathery bristles on one side and visual interest on the other, providing both positive sensory and visual responses;
- Sensory Dual Colour Liquid Timer Set - the slow streams of liquid cascading from top to bottom can assist to calm an over stimulated child.
- Therapeutic Curious Putty - this one is ideal for building hand muscle strength, improving fine motor skills and relieving stress.
- Calming Fidget Remote - this mini controller is designed for two hand fidgeting and offers the perfect balance of feedback and tactical resistance. Each users can glide, click, roll, massage, shift, breathe, flip, and spin!
- Weighted Neck Shoulder Wrap - this is for the child with special needs who craves calming pressure. Our Shoulder Wrap features 1.35kgs of soothing weight. A great choice for travel for the extra sense of security.
- Fidget Kits - our fidget pack includes a variety of calming items that are subject to change as we find different products to add. Your bag will include a minimum of 4 great items to compliment the other elements of the pack.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.