The Knee Walker is comfortable with added suspension, sturdy and easy to use providing excellent support for those with leg injuries. Including a motion and park brake, the sturdy light weight aluminium frame is steerable for increased maneuverability. The Knee Walker is a great alternative for those who have difficulty using crutches giving easy mobility and self-sufficiency while keeping weight off recovering areas. Optional sheepskin pad knee cover is available providing extra comfort.
- Aluminium frame
- Shock absorber for added comfort
- Disc brake
- Foldable for easy transportation
- Height adjustable handle bar and knee pad
- Detachable storage bag
- Fits adults, young adults and elderly.
- Weight capacity 146kg
- Additional Sheepskin Knee Pad Cover available
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.