Cordless Amplified Phone Pack with instant call blocking - CARE620.1
The latest from the Oricom range of DECT Cordless Phones, including high-class features and loud handsfree speakerphone. This Value Pack also includes an additional handset to connect to the system.
With a large blue backlit display and one-touch volume boost, this phone has been designed to maximise the user’s ability to HEAR and SEE the phone ring, enhancing their ability to communicate comfortably with family, friends, and colleagues.
Oricom CARE620 - 1 Includes:
- 1 x Cordless Handset
– 1 x Base
– 1 x Line Cord
– 1 x AC Power Adaptor
– 2 x AAA NiMH Batteries
– 1 x User Guide
- Loud hands-free speakerphone
- Large blue backlit display
- Equalizer sound selection (bass, normal, treble)
- Intuitive scrolling menu
- Caller ID with 50 number call log
- 2 One-touch memory buttons
- 100 Name & number phone book
- 10 Handset ringtones (5 classical + 5 polyphonic)
- Alarm function
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible
- Visual ring indicator
- Instant call blocking
- Time or handset name displayed in standby mode
- 2 x AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (included)
- Multi handset capable (Connect up to 4 handsets)
- Compatible with the nbn™ broadband access network*
- 12 months warranty
This phone is compatible with multiple handsets. Add up to 4 cordless handsets (CARE620HS) to the system.
*WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
PLEASE NOTE: COVID IMPLICATIONS;
Please choose carefully as we are unable to refund if the box has been opened!
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.