Portable Travel Wheelchair - Lightweight Class
This portable light travel wheelchair is so easy to bring around on trips. Comes with a carry bag, you can easily put it in your car boot or simply check in the wheelchair when you fly. Travelling could never be easier.
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- PVC handgrip with united hand brakes - safety feature for carers
- Aluminium Frame
- Attendant brakes
- Seat Belt
- Solid tyres - no inflation required
- Flip up PVC armrest
- Black nylon upholstery with seat belt
- Foldable footrest with aluminium footplate
- Available Colours: Silver Grey or Orange
• Seat Width: 41cm
• Seat Height: 47cm
• Seat Depth: 38cm
• Backrest Height: 35cm
• Overall Width: 48cm
• Folded Width: 21cm
• Overall Length: 86cm
• Overall Height: 84cm
• Front Wheel Size: 5" PVC Castor
• Rear Wheel Size: 8" PVC Castor
• Weight Capacity: 100kg
• Net Weight: 8kg
Before choosing a wheelchair, please note the following:
1) your weight must fit within the weight capacity of the wheelchair
2) that the wheelchair is suitable for your needs and abilities
3) Before adding any accessory such as cushion, note the following:
Installing a cushion on a wheelchair may affect the centre of gravity of the wheelchair and may cause the wheelchair to tip, potentially resulting in serious injury. ALWAYS assess if cushion is suitable to be used on the wheelchair. We recommend anti-tippers are added to the wheelchair to help increase stability.
4) If you are uncertain of what is suitable for you, always seek the advice of a suitably trained therapist or carer
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.