PremiumLift Winged Mattress
Made in Australia!
The PremiumLift mattress can be used on any bed to provide a high level of comfort while also providing safety with the winged edges to prevent falling from the bed!
The 3 layer foam construction with super soft memory foam top layer ensures that the PremiumLift Winged mattress is as comfortable as it is practical.
This range of PremiumLift winged mattresses come in Single, King Single, Double, and Queen size.
Covered in a durable, supple 2-way stretch cover makes the PremiumLift winged Mattress a safe and comfortable choice for all users.
- 3 layer foam construction
- Super-soft memory foam top layer
- high-density medium firmness centre support layer
- high-density firm base layer - to prevent 'bottoming' out!
- Winged edges to prevent fall out
- Safe working load of up to 120kg
- 125 mm thick sleeping surface
- Therapeutic working load of up to 129kg
- Medium risk pressure care properties
- Extra supple Two-Way stretch cover
- Single, King Single, Double, Queen sizes available
- Australian Made
Single 1930 x 890 x 150mm
King Single 2030 x 1050 x 150mm
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.