Standard Tutor Upright Walker
After scouring the field for the best upright walkers for seniors in every price range, we narrowed our selection down to this Standard Tutor Walker.
Upright walkers have been gaining in popularity with seniors in recent years, thanks in part to being seen on TV and their unique design that improves your posture while taking pressure off your wrists, back, knees, and ankles.
Many people find they feel safer and more stable while using an upright forearm walker compared to a traditional walker or rollator. This can help eliminate the fear of falling, greatly increasing your daily step count.
- Walker designed to support the user in an upright position to assist with mobility and rehabilitation
- Powder coated Italian Blue steel frame
- Height adjustable padded arm supports
- Handgrips can be tilted sideways to suit the individual
- Come standard with 3" castors with rear locks
- Free set of 5" castors with rear locks (bigger castors for easy maneuvering eg., over hump)
- Assembly required.
- Length: 60cm
- Width: 61cm
- Height: 93-138cm
- Weight Capacity: 112kg
- Net Weight: 9.5kg
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.