Standard Tutor Upright Walker
After scouring the field for the best upright walkers for seniors in every price range, we narrowed our selection down to this Standard Tutor Walker.
Upright walkers have been gaining in popularity with seniors in recent years, thanks in part to being seen on TV and their unique design that improves your posture while taking pressure off your wrists, back, knees, and ankles.
Many people find they feel safer and more stable while using an upright forearm walker compared to a traditional walker or rollator. This can help eliminate the fear of falling, greatly increasing your daily step count.
- Walker designed to support the user in an upright position to assist with mobility and rehabilitation
- Powder coated Italian Blue steel frame
- Height adjustable padded arm supports
- Handgrips can be tilted sideways to suit the individual
- Come standard with 3" castors with rear locks
- Free set of 5" castors with rear locks (bigger castors for easy maneuvering eg., over hump)
- Assembly required.
- Length: 60cm
- Width: 61cm
- Height: 93-138cm
- Weight Capacity: 112kg
- Net Weight: 9.5kg
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.