Stress Ball Angry Putty -4" Crazy Aarons Thinking Putty
Turn your frustration into fun! Angry Putty™ features a unique formula that builds resistance as you play. This amazing putty actually absorbs your tension—getting tenser and tenser with each stretch—to leave you feeling happy and relaxed.
Put a squeeze on stress. A serene shade of blue, Stress Ball Angry Putty get more and more resistant with each stretch to absorb your tension and soothe your mind and body.
• Collection: ANGRY PUTTY™| Color: Blue| Texture: Soft
• Made in the USA from nontoxic silicone and never dries out
• Stretch it, bounce it, pop it, tear it, and sculpt it! Fun for ages 8+
• Includes 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of Genuine Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty
• Thinking Putty is manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities
Please note that the tins are not full, in fact don't fill half the tin. These are made in USA and the nature of the product, not a fault. As a result in transit the putty can distribute around the tin making it look empty. It may look as if its leaked out but it wont have. You just need to gather up the putty into a form again.
Not suitable for 3 and under due to choking hazard.
More suited to responsible teens and adults who could use it and then put it back in the tin. Not for those who are likely to wander around with it, dropping it, putting it down etc. Can stain and stick to clothing and objects so bear that in mind when deciding if suitable for the user.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.