The Original Award -winning Dawn Clock ™ - Live your Best Life!
Temporarily out of stock.
PRE-ORDER for mid-May despatch.
Alzheimer's, Dementia, Disability!
The calendar and reminder clock enabling self-care and a meaningful life!
The Dawn Clock™ is the original LED calendar day clock that has specially designed on-screen alerts to enable independence in completing daily tasks.
The reminders were specifically designed by our Founder from her lived experience of her Mother battling Younger Onset Alzheimer's Disease.
The alerts on the Dawn Clock™help to alleviate the stress of reminding as well as the frustration of being reminded. With a high contrast and low glare screen, The Dawn Clock™ is easy to read and understand.
Plugin and go with an automatic start and a user-friendly interface making setup a dream.
Enjoy the Dawn Clock™ large letters and numbers displaying the day, date, and time to keep you connected with the moment.
The Dawn Clock™ creates a sense of comfort and enables an independent life for all.
- 3-year warranty
- NDIS Aligned
- ATSA Aligned
- Australian owned
- Delivery Australia wide
- 24 Hour Dispatch
- Secure payment options
- Replacement guarantee
- Frame made from recycled plastic
- 8x language options (main screen): English, French, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano, Polski, Español and Cymraeg.
- The matte finish on-screen and frame for maximum visibility
- Mains powered - no wifi or batteries needed
- Automatic setup for AEST but can be set for any day, date, or time.
- Built-in stand or can be wall-mounted
- Clock Dimensions: 215mm wide x 170mm high
- Screen Dimensions: 160mm wide x 120mm high
- Automatically dims between 7 pm and 7 am
- 5x dimming options
- Auto-restart - clock turns on & settings retained in the event of a power failure
- UK or USA Date mode
- Automatically changes on Leap Years
- Australian/New Zealand or USA/Canadian power plug provided - cord is 180cm long
What industries are using the Dawn Clock ™?
The Dawn Clock™ has proven useful for industries and organizations such as:
- Shift workers
- People where English as a 2nd language
- Aged Care Facilities
- Disability Providers
- Community Centres
- Mental Health Facilities
- Educational Centres and Schools
- Banking Institutions and businesses
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical and Health Centres
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Special needs providers
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.