Wheelchair Pad - Wool
The Wool Wheelchair Pad can be used on wheelchairs and other chairs to help with pressure care and comfort without adding a lot of extra height improving pressure care, posture, and breathing.
Made from pure sheep’s wool attached to a breathable synthetic backing which, unlike sheepskin, can be washed with minimal shrinking. This wool has been specially treated for use in medical products and will help with perspiration.
- Can be used as a Seat Pad or as a Back Rest
- Two separate Pads can be used together, with one on the seat and the other on the back of a chair if desired.
- Foam layer inside to provide additional cushioning.
- Pad has an opening to remove the foam for cleaning
Fits chairs between 40cm to 50cm wide
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.