You are very important to our business and we are here to look after you. If you would like to chat to us, please call 1300 946 745.
We understand that many of you need to provide an order / invoice quote for your plan manager. Your plan manager will use this invoice to get approval from the NDIS to use the funds in your package. Please be assured we can provide an invoice for you to submit, that is in the correct format. You will not need to pay up-front.
The following instructions outline how you go about placing an order and obtaining an invoice to send to your plan provider.
You are plan managed if:
- You have a plan manager/support coordinator/ or plan management service that you send the invoice for payment.
- The invoice is approved for payment and paid for, prior to the goods being sent out.
Plan Managed and NDIA managed are two different processes. If you are unsure which you fall under, please contact us on 1300 946 745 or email@example.com.
When placing your order online, it is important that you put the Participant's Name, Phone Number, Participant's NDIS Number & Delivery Address and an email where the quote will be sent. This will help with invoices being processed by your plan manager.
- Choose Your Product (s)
- Select Add to Cart
- Select View Cart or Continue Shopping
- Select Check Out
- Complete the Contact Form. Fill in the contact information of the participant, including their NDIS #.
- Select Continue to Shipping
- Select Continue to payment - Please note: you will not have to pay any money upfront!
- Select NDIS Payment Plan and complete your purchase
- Select Complete Order
- Check Your Email In-box - Scroll down to the bottom of your confirmation email. and click on Download PDF version to get your invoice. Check that your NDIS number is on the form. Then send this invoice to the NDIS for approval and payment..
For more information on using your funding, read our Blog here - Your Funding...Use it or you may lose it! – disAbility equip online