You are very important to our business and we are here to look after you. If you would like to chat to us, please call 1300 946 745.
We understand that many of you need to provide an order / invoice quote for approval by the NDIS. Please be assured we can provide an invoice for you to submit, that is in the correct format.
The following instructions outline how you go about placing an order and obtaining an invoice to send to the NDIS for reimbursement.
You are self-managed if:
- You have funds already accessible, and
- Are reimbursed for purchases made
If you are a SELF MANAGED NDIS participant, you can purchase products from DEO.
Payment will be taken from you via credit card at checkout, and your receipt / invoice will be sent to you via email which you can then forward onto the NDIS for payment directly back to you.
Our dedicated NDIS team member is available via phone or email to help with your NDIS questions. If you need help with product selection or an invoice please let us know on email@example.com or 1300 946 745.
- Choose Your Product (s)
- Select Add to Cart
- Select View Cart or Continue Shopping
- Select Check Out
- Complete the Contact Form. Fill in the contact information of the participant, including their NDIS #.
- Select Continue to Shipping
- Select Continue to payment
- Select your payment method and complete your purchase
- Select Pay Now
- Check Your Email In-box - Scroll down to the bottom of your confirmation email. and click on Download PDF version to get your receipt. Check that your NDIS number is on the form. Then send this receipt / invoice to the NDIS for payment or approval.
For more information on using your funding, read our Blog here - Your Funding...Use it or you may lose it! – disAbility equip online