Beach Wheelchair - Sandpiper All Terrain
The Sandpiper® All-Terrain Chair/ Beach Wheel Chair has all the features of other beach wheelchairs but is smaller to perfectly fit a young child.
It has smaller balloon wheels and slightly smaller frame size and it is bright new yellow!
The upholstery is manufactured from marine grade acrylic canvas, which is ‘UV’ stable fabricated to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Seat width 360 mm, to suit up to 350mm hip width
- Seat height approx. 470 mm
- Length overall 1000 mm including footrest
- Maximum width of 840 mm
- Height from ground to top handles 1010 mm
- Front to rear wheels centers 350 mm
- Weight assembled 20 Kg (approx)
- Front: 2 x WheelEEZ® wheels (24 x 4.8 cm)
- Rear: 2 x WheelEEZ® wheels(42 x 20cm)
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.