De-sensitizing Double-Sided Sensory Massage Glove
This De-sensitizing Double-Sided Sensory Massage Glove has many therapeutic applications.
It can be used to massage hands, feet, and body.
It is black in colour making it discreet for all ages. A hand slips easily into open space and will fit almost all hand sizes.
The De-sensitizing Double-Sided Sensory Massage Glove has wide-ranging effects & benefits can be achieved by applying varying pressure, direction & speed.
The De-sensitizing Double-Sided Sensory Massage Glove can also be used as a sensory tool & fidget.
The rolling stainless steel balls are great for:
• Massage & deep sensory input to soothe sore muscles, reduce tension & helps to calm the user down.
• Targeting key pressure points.
• Improving circulation.
• Cold therapy. Creates increased sensory input when the glove is put in the freezer or fridge for a few hours prior to use.
• Great to use for temperature & texture sensory discrimination re-training with some neurological conditions.
The reverse side has flexible ‘spikes’ which are great for:
• Dry brushing & massage.
• Sensory desensitization.
• Harm minimization: Strong sensory input & ‘hurt without harm’.
• Exfoliation & circulation.
It fits most hand sizes and is made from flexible PVC material & stainless steel rolling balls.
It can be easily washed or sanitized between uses.
PLEASE NOTE: Not suitable warning for children under 3 years of age.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.