225kg - Heavy Duty Aluminum Commode
HEAVY DUTY ALUMINIUM COMMODE
This Heavy Duty lightweight aluminium Commode is designed with extra wide seat to maximise stability and to provide a greater weight capacity. The commode is supplied with a clip-on seat, plastic armrests, cushion backrest, height adjustable legs, splash guard and pail with lid.
- Aluminium frame
- Height adjustable
- Detachable cushioned backrest for compact storage
- Plastic armrests
- Suction tips - slip resistant
- Seat, splash guard and pail with lid supplied
- Supplied fully assembled
- Conditional warranty applies
- Seat Height (floor to seat): 42.5cm-60cm
- Backrest height (seat to top backrest) : 38.5cm
- Width between Arms: 58cm
- Seat Depth: 45cm
- Width at Base: 67.5cm
- Depth at Base: 55.5cm
- Weight Capacity: 225 kg
- Net Weight: 6.4kg
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.