Powered Transfer Chair with Electrical Height Adjustment
What is the Patient Transfer Chair with Electric Height Adjustment?
The Powered Transfer Chair is one of the most unique products and one of the only products located in Australia. As Disability Equipment Providers, we are able to offer the most unique and innovative products that never existed before.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, including;
- The kitchen
- The living room
- The bathroom (for toileting)
- Your bedroom
- In a hallway
The Powered Transfer Chair with electrical height adjustment has automatic adjusting features.
- Light Weight Portable Patient Transfer
✅ Heavy Duty: 100kg
✅ NDIS approved , Aged Care approved
✅ Over Toilet Aid Transfer Chair
✅ Electric Height Adjustable
- Automatic Height Adjustability - Making it easy to transfer to lower places such as your couch or under the table or higher places such as your bed or over a high shower rim.
- Non-slip feet and Safety brakes - These added safety features make sure that your Powered Transfer Chair is in place and locked in when the person is seated.
- Swing away split backrest - To easily transfer people from their bed by holding onto the grab rail and shuffling forward. Then the backrest is re-attached and the person is seated.
- Weight - 25KG
- Dimension's - 87 x 58 x 33 cm
Check out our Video On YouTube - Click the link below,
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Recently Viewed Products
MY husband Is 97 and I am 92 your chair helps me get William into bed and out
with with very little effort or strain on my back.
Congratulations to the designer. you have helped an old 92 year old
Design a Bilkin for holding water for men in bed. uredols are useless.