20" MULTIFEATURE ALUMINIUM WHEELCHAIR
- Liquid coating powder blue aluminium frame
- Double cross braces
- Flip back and detachable slope armrest with PU armpads
- Armrest height and depth adjustable
- Backrest tube height adjustable
- Backrest half folding
- Tension nylon with sponge seat
- Tension nylon backrest with pocket
- Seat depth and height adjustable
- Swing away/detachable footrest
- Height and angle adjustable footplate (with screw)
- Front castor and rear wheel height adjustable
- 8" x 2" PU front castors
- 24" spoke wheel with PU tyre (no need to pump air)
- Quick release rear wheels
- Attendant handbrakes
- Rear anti-tippers
- Aluminium front forks
- Plastic footplates
- Tools included (spanner, hex keys)
- Seat width 51cm
- Seat depth 42cm – 52cm
- Seat height 47cm – 51cm
- Arm rest height 23cm – 31cm
- Back rest height 52cm – 62cm
- Overall width 71.5cm
- Folded Width: 35cm
- Overall Length: 105cm
- Push handle height 84cm – 105cm
- Rear wheels (PU tyre) 24 x 1 3/8 inch
- Front castors (PU) 8 x 2 inch
- Net weight 17.3kg
- Folded dimensions 84 x 29 x 83cm
- Maximum weight capacity 130kg
Before choosing a wheelchair, please note the following:
1) your weight must fit within the weight capacity of the wheelchair
2) that the wheelchair is suitable for your needs and abilities
3) Before adding any accessory such as cushion, note the following:
Installing a cushion on a wheelchair may affect the centre of gravity of the wheelchair and may cause the wheelchair to tip, potentially resulting in serious injury. ALWAYS assess if cushion is suitable to be used on the wheelchair. We recommend anti-tippers are added to the wheelchair to help increase stability.
4) If you are uncertain of what is suitable for you, always seek the advice of a suitably trained therapist or carer
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.