Walking Walker - Aluminium One Button Step Up Walker
This unique walker is well-suited for individuals who need help moving from a sitting to standing position. The bi-level handles allow the user to gradually progress from sitting to standing and vice versa. It can also be used as a toilet safety frame in the restroom when away from home. There are no wheels on this walker, so it’s best for users who only need minimal support to assist you to ... Live you best life!
Friendly tips on choosing the right sized walkers:
- You should allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor. This length should be your walkers handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least 2.54 cm (approx. one inch) higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
Who should use a Walker? Do I Need a Walker or Rolling Walker?
Walkers are needed for a myriad of reasons. E.g.
- If you experience shortness of breath, arthritic pain, or can't walk and carry objects at the same time.
- If you are afraid of falling, being alone and becoming socially isolated, you may need a walker.
- When you are in need of partial support for your body weight.
- When you require more balanced stability than a cane provides.
- When and if you have sufficient upper body strength and mobility to lift the walker, then set it down and step forward.
- Designed to allow user to more easily stand up from a sitting position
- The two tiered frame provides more stability and safety when rising
- Lightweight aluminium tubing
- Height adjustable folding walking frame with one button mechanism which allows quick convenient one handed folding
- Thermal plastic handgrips (TPR) for better durability and more hygienic - easy to wipe off sweat, food particles..
- Easy to fold, transport and store
- Colour: SILVER
- Handle Height Adjust: 71.5cm - 89cm
- Width between handgrips: 48.5cm
- Width at Base: 56cm
- Depth at Base: 52.5cm
- Folder Width: 10cm
- Weight Capacity: 112kg
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
- Replacement Tips 28.6mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.