Electric Power Lift Recliner Sofa Chair
When you start to experience limited mobility or health issues, the activities we take for granted such as getting up to make a cup of tea can be much more challenging. Lift recliner chairs are designed to help people go from a seated position to a standing position without the added strain or risk of an injury.
The Electric Power Lift Recliner Chair is one of the best-priced chairs on the market that assists the user to go from a seated to a standing position at the push of a button.
Electric Power Lift Recliner Sofa Chairs can also provide a range of therapeutic benefits for people experiencing back pain, sore joints, and other health conditions and that is why the next generation of recliners has arrived in fine style. The Electric Power Lift Recliner Sofa Chair by Gilani Engineering is made right here in Australia.
By buying an Electric Power Lift Recliner Sofa Chair means you are supporting our country - that has to make you feel good!
Beyond its perfectly placed back support and sumptuous, The Ernestine Electric Power Lift Recliner Sofa Chair with dual motor design takes custom comfort to a new level.
With the touch of a button, the power lift feature gently eases you from the ultimate slumber into a lift-and-tilt position to get you back on your feet, effortlessly.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with a metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly-fiber
- Synthetic leather
- Dual motors control the footrest and back independently for custom comfort positioning
- Wireless hand control
- Present comfort positions
- Super rustproof steel frame
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Overall size: 93*92*102
- Seat size: 91*78*71cm
- Backrest size: 80*29*77cm
- Leg rest max height from floor: up to 50cm
- Weight: 42kg
- Dimensions : 90 x 80 x 78 cm
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Limited mobility
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level III-V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.