En Floor Chair
Introducing the new concept in Floor Chairs. Perfect for the flexible classroom!
The En Floor Chair is great for allowing movement while sitting, and promotes good posture. With its durable design, the En Floor Chair can be used by both adults and children whilst still being lightweight and stackable.
- Allows movement while sitting
- Comfortable sitting position
- Good back support
- Promotes good posture
- Suitable for adults or children
- Ergonomically designed chair
- Streamline design – from a single material
- Lightweight and strong – polypropylene ensures greater strength and durability, with lighter weight
- Sustainable materials – uses fewer materials than any other chair in its class. Manufactured from fully recyclable materials
- Space-saving stack-ability – the chair stacks easily for efficient storage
- Easy to clean
Available in: Royal Blue, Red, Lime Green, Sky Blue, Cool Grey and Black.
- Seat height - 15mm
- Overall height - 450mm
- Seat depth - 563mm
- Seat width - 405mm
- Overall width - 440mm
- Not recommended for people over 150kg
What teachers have been saying:
- “Great back support, encouraged children to sit straighter and more comfortably”
- “An alternative to traditional chairs for children to sit on during relaxed times and learning”
- “Encouraged them to sit on the carpet with their children during carpet activities”
- “Staff shared the opinion that they hadn’t seen anything like it before, and it was a great new idea”
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.