G4 Plus Wheelchair S/P 51cm Seat Blue
The G4 Wheelchair is multi-adjustable allowing the chair to be tailored to the individual. Equipped with a number of important features along with a host of accessory choices, makes this a very desirable chair for everyday use. Care assist brake providing extra assurance for the career.
- Sturdy aluminium frame
- Height adjustable seat
- 46cm seat width
- Height adjustable attendant assist brake
- Height and angle adjustable backrest
- Flip up, removable, height adjust, sliding, padded armrest
- Swing away removable leg rests
- Padded nylon upholstery
- Quick release 24” mag rear wheels with PU Tyres
- Optional seat depth adjustment kit
- Width extendable foot plate
- Height adjustable Anti-tip bars
- Weight capacity 150kg
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.