150Kg Front Heavy Duty 10" Rollator - Euro Castor XFOLD
This NEW rollator / wheelie walker does offer a lot of bang for your buck. Here is the big brother of the 8" rollator / wheelie walker. It features smooth rolling large front wheels to increase turn radius, and the built-in brake cable offers extra safety and protection.
The handle height and back support are easily adjustable for a custom-feeling fit, and you can collapse the chair with one hand by pulling up on the handle on the seat. The handles are comfortable to grip and the backrest also provides comfort and security while seated.
If you are looking for a modern, sturdy rollator / wheelie walker, well here is the latest. Apart from looking great, this lightweight rollator / wheelie walker is new, safe and comes with a seat and removable storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials.
This rollator should be offered by any reputable disability equipment supplier. Make this great rollator part of you daily living aids today, so that you too can ... Live your best life!
- Lightweight rollator which folds easily for easy storage and portability, ideal for travel.
- Ergonomically designed handles for a comfortable grip
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated
- Locking brakes for safety while seated
- Push button height adjustable handles to suit user requirements
- Small reflectors at the back of the handle included to enhance visibility at dusk or when dark
- 25cm (10") diameter front wheels & 8" rear castors for easier maneuvering e.g. over humps - suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Removable storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials. Come with a strap for easy carrying.
- Handle height: 80.5cm to 93cm
Seat height: 57cm
Seat width: 45.5cm
- Seat Depth: 23cm
- Folded Width: 29.5cm
Outer Width at base: 61.5cm
Inner walking width: 45.5cm
Width between handgrips: 46.7cm
- Total Length: 73cm
Wheel size: 10" front, 8" back castors
Max weight capacity: 150kg
Net weight: 7.5kg
Colours available: Powder Blue, Red or Titanium
There are three main activities that you need to perform safely when using your walker. These are: standing up, walking, turning, and sitting down. The following are general guidelines and are not appropriate for everybody. You are strongly encouraged to seek guidance from a therapist for your unique situation.
Preparing to Stand Up:
- Engage the brakes.
- Move forward and sit as close to the edge of the chair as you feel comfortable.
- Keep your feet as far under you as possible. Aim to place your toes directly below the edge of the chair.
- Place both hands on the arms/seat of your chair OR one hand on the chair and one hand on the walker. Do not tip the walker by placing too much weight on one side of the walker as you stand.
- Lean forward until you feel some of your weight on your feet.
- Use your legs to stand as much as possible – your arms should only lift what your legs cannot. Use your arms mostly to help keep your balance as you stand.
- Do not walk forward until you have tested your balance and you feel strong enough to walk.
- Disengage the brakes.
Preparing to Sit Down:
- Stand directly in front of the chair, facing away from it. The back of your legs should be almost touching the chair. Do not start to sit until you are balanced and standing still.
- Move the walker a little away from you so that you can bend slightly forward as you sit down.
- Engage the brakes.
- Reach behind for the chair with both hands (preferred) or with one hand and one hand on the walker. Do not tip the walker by placing too much weight one side as you sit.
- Slowly lower yourself using your legs as much as you can.
- If you “plop” into the chair, try leaning a little more forward as you sit and bend your knees to lower yourself to the chair.
Walking with a Wheeled Walker:
- Place your walker ahead of you before you take any steps.
- Gently roll the walker ahead of you as you walk. Keep the walker close enough to you that it is supportive.
- If your steps are uneven, its best to shorten your longer step rather than work to lengthen your shorter step. The shorter step is usually the step where you have less balance.
- To turn around: stay within the width of the walker even if you are slightly behind. Roll the walker around you without twisting your back – you should always be facing the front of the walker.
- When standing in the kitchen and bathroom: use the counters for your support rather than the walker – but keep the walker within reach.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Recently Viewed Products
This is an absolutely wonderful walking aid. Thankyou for the great customer service & prompt handling & delivery, just wonderful service.
I love it. Very light and good on grass. Would have liked the seat to be a little wider, but only use it at home so not a big problem.