Sensory Compression Cover for Autism - from $237
WE ARE ALL ABOUT GETTING KIDS' BRAINS READY FOR LEARNING!
Research tells us that touch and movement are ideal for promoting optimum levels of alertness. The Sensory Compression Cover for Autism https://youtu.be/EoUd0ykt_K8by MyBurrow is a unique learning tool that provides the perfect structure to achieve this.
A calm brain is a learning brain!
Everybody LOVES the Sensory Compression Cover for Autism by MyBurrow! A perfect Multi-Disciplinary Tool
Physiotherapists use the Sensory Compression Cover for Autism by MyBurrow to develop movement skills, coordination, strength etc.
Occupational Therapists use the Sensory Compression Cover for Autism by MyBurrow to develop body awareness, position & movement in space and support emotional regulation.
Speech Therapists use the Sensory Compression Cover for Autism by MyBurrow to develop concepts, ideas and words to suit & expand play themes.
Clinicians recommend that the Sensory Compression Cover for Autism by MyBurrow to help fulfill many psychological needs in a learning context.
Teachers use the Sensory Compression Cover for Autism by MyBurrow to integrate therapy, social & communication goals with the curriculum.
The Sensory Compression Cover for Autism by MyBurrow provides an ideal structure for children who struggle with attentional issues, anxiety and other non-productive behaviours.
- Calming sensory feedback enhances learning.
- Allows for self or teacher directed brain breaks
- Provides distraction free calming ‘safe haven’ for learning.
- Multi-age & Multi-ability Groups!
- Ideal for targeted teaching of specific concepts to small groups/individuals
- Easily relocated to within class learning stations.
- Non-restrictive practice
- Child -initiates interaction and controls the degree of pressure feedback.
- Inclusive practice
- Individual or group use.
- Multi-age & multi-ability.
- Multi-disciplinary approach (Best practice)
- Recommended by therapists and clinicians.
- Ideal for targeting motor skills, language, social and play skills.
- Lessons may be adapted to address therapy goals.
- Certified Safe.
- Meets Australian Standards for safety, toxicity & flammability.
- Quick release safety feature.
- customised wash bag for hygiene.
- Structural supports not necessary.
- Attaches to any compatible floor surface.
- Easily relocatable within room and around the school.
Choose your colour - plus 2 different degrees of resistance. For a darker space and greater resistance - choose black. For extra stretch and greater visibility choose dark purple, navy blue or deep pink.
Comes in three sizes.
The large Wombat is the biggest MyBurrow on the market. With a firm attachment small groups of children can access the WOMBAT together. Bigger, older children can produce big movements.
Dimensions: 150cm x 270cm
The medium Quoll is suitable for 2 small children to use together and for big movements. This size has the width to allow for stretching out like a starfish.
Dimensions: 150cm x 150cm
The small Bilby is perfect for younger, smaller children or for an extra snuggly space to feel safe.
Dimensions: 100cm x 150cm
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.