Super Tough - Rollator RM204 Genesis
RM204 Rollator is constructed in tough heavy duty tubular aluminium frame, with height adjustable handles. Featuring rear frame widened for maximum walking space, extra large capacity storage bag beneath a comfortable soft padded seat and a weight capacity of 200kg. Light enough to fold and put in the car.
- Lightweight aluminium
- Oval tubular frame construction
- Wider rear frame for maximum walking space
- Available in 3 seat height options
- Ergonomic handles for comfort
- Fabric padded seat, large fabric bag
- Weight user: 200kg
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.