Walking Frame - Foldable
This is a NEW DESIGN Lightweight Aluminium Frame, with durable handgrips, it is easy to fold for transporting and storage. and comes in two great colours - Red or Green with a front metal bar.
- Handle Height: 75cm
- Width Between Handgrips: 45cm
- Width at Base: 55cm
- Depth at Base: 47cm
- Folded Width: 10cm
- Net Weight: 3kg
- Weight Capacity: 136kg
Friendly tips on choosing the right sized walkers:
- You should allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
- Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor. This length should be your walkers handle height.
- If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least 2.54 cm (approx. one inch) higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.
Who should use a Walker? Do I Need a Walker or Rolling Walker?
Walkers are needed for a myriad of reasons. E.g.
- If you experience shortness of breath, arthritic pain, or can't walk and carry objects at the same time.
- If you are afraid of falling, being alone and becoming socially isolated, you may need a walker.
- When you are in need of partial support for your body weight.
- When you require more balanced stability than a cane provides.
- When and if you have sufficient upper body strength and mobility to lift the walker, then set it down and step forward.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.