Electric And Manual Foldable Wheelchair Heavy Duty With Manually Adjustable Back and Leg Rests
As one of the most ergonomic and heavy-duty wheelchairs on the market, it is fitted with easily fold-able footplates and armrests ensuring flexibility and comfort.
The GEMN302 offers a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users. The GEMN302 offers a lightweight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use. The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time. Offering both durability and elegance, the GEMN302 is engineering at its finest.
- Battery: 24 V 12 Ah
- Motor: 250 W*2 pcs Steel folding frame
- Electrically adjust the Angle of the backrest 45°
- Electrically adjust the angle of the footrest 60°
- Net weight: 48 Kg
- Overall size: 111cm long / 67cm wide / 93 cm height
- Seat width 45 cm
- Seat depth 43.5 cm
- Backrest height: 39.5 cm
- Seat height: 50 cm
- Wheel: front 8'' rear 22''
- Loading capacity: 100 kg
- Range: 15-20 Km
- Speed: 0-6 km/h
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level IV, V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neuron disease
HIRE TO BUY OPTION AVAILABLE*
✅High strength steel frame
✅With the manual and electric converter
✅2 Year Frame Warranty and 1 year on electric parts and battery
✅14 Days full satisfaction guaranteed T & C Apply
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.