Kids Calming Pack 4 Travel
Are we there yet? Are you looking for toys for kids with autism that are best for them when traveling? Look no further as we have these great sensory toys for autism packs for children with Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, or Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD).
Travel can be both fun and challenging and these Kids Autism Sensory Packs 4 Travel have been specifically chosen to offer the following support:
- Calms restlessness & fidgeting
- Perfect for calm-down time, rest time or night time. Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Provides a soothing hug for restful sleep and can serve as an adaptive tool
- Appropriate for all ages of children who seek sensory input for calming
- Use many items in the classroom, at home, in the car or anywhere instant calming sensory stimulation is needed
- Allows movement whilst sitting for enhanced blood flow.
Many people go searching for gifts for autistic children and are not sure where to start. We have taken the difficulty out of your purchase with these packs which include many forms of sensory stimuli and a great fidget toy set which is sure to offer the right support when most needed.
This pack has been brought together to offer the child a physical stimulus that they will respond positively to. Each item has been carefully chosen to offer that calming effect when hyper-reactivity is predominant.
Each Pack includes:
*Each Fidget Pack includes:
A pop toy, stretchy band, marble in the mesh, squishy ball and spikey band.
The WHY of Sensory products?
Sensory products help people with sensory processing disorder and autism engage their touch, smell, sight, taste, hearing, movement and balance. They enhance the brain’s development while helping the person relax, remain calm and overcome fears in a warm and natural environment at home or school. To be able to choose the best sensory integration and autism sensory products, you need to understand how these products work and the benefits they provide for children with sensory processing disorders.
Children with hyperactivity may have trouble concentrating in school. They may also display impulsive behaviors, such as:
- talking out of turn
- blurting things out
- hitting other students
- trouble staying in their seat
Adults with hyperactivity may experience:
- short attention span
- difficulty concentrating at work
- difficulty remembering names, numbers, or bits of information
In many cases, adults who experience hyperactivity showed signs of it as children.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.