Sensory Tactile Cushion - Large
Like a balance ball for children, our spiky tactile cushion improves posture and focus simultaneously!
This cushion provides active seating or balance training combined with the tactile input that many children crave.
- Our Large Tactile Cushion is a multi-use product offering the benefits of a gym (swiss) ball, wobble board and sitting cushion in one.
- Either use as a seating cushion to help improve posture and core stability or can also be placed on the floor where it may be used as a balance training aid whilst standing.
- Extra large size (60cm) accommodates children that are best served by laying down on the cushion.
- Large enough to fit two children (sitting/standing) at the same time.
- Proven effective in improving posture, muscle strength, joint stabilisation and balance.
- Portable, easy to inflate and comes with inflation pump included. Wipe clean.
Size: 60cm diameter when inflated. (58cm diameter deflated.)
Comes with a hand pump and is available in grey only.
WARNING: Contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years. Always use under adult supervision.
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.