Cool Colours - Aluminium Tri Walker
Temporarily out of stock!
The Aluminium Tri-Walker is sturdy yet easy to manoeuvre walker, featuring lockdown brakes.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and supplied with bag and basket with tray.
The Aluminium Tri-Walker folds away for transport and storage
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Adjustable height handles for a comfortable fit
- Easy folding for storage and transport
- Simple-to-use lock brakes and cable tidy for safety
- 8" Castor Wheels
- Supplied with bag, basket and tray (weight 500g)
- Weight Capacity 133kg
- Overall Height: 83-89 cm
- Overall Length: 60 cm
- Overall Width: 67 cm
- Folded WIdth 28 cm
- Unit Weight: 6.8 kg
Standard Delivery Times
(Based on working days once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse)
PLEASE NOTE: COVID DELAYS APPLY TO CURRENT DELIVERY TIMES
YOU MAY NEED TO ALLOW 8 - 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SOME ITEMS!
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the product and your location. Shipping is calculated and added to the total at checkout before payment.
Please note, in some circumstances, an order may attract an extra shipping fee due to unusually bulky or heavy item status or a remote address.*
* In a small number of cases the freight companies will charge us more than what is reasonable to pay to deliver an order, usually for large bulky items to regional locations. We reserve the right to vary our freight charge if this occurs and will advise you before processing your order.
In this instance, DEO will contact you prior to finalising the sale.
We deliver products using a number of local freight operators.
Free freight may be available for some products during a promotional period at the discretion of DEO.
Orders are processed within a business day and dispatched within 2-3 business days.
Shipping times are estimated at between 2 - 3 days for metro regions and 5 - 7 business days for regional areas.
Although DEO will make every effort to adhere to an agreed time for delivery, it accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any delay however caused.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.